Wellness E-book Bundle Sale $479 value (NOW $39)
|January 9, 2013||Posted by Caroline Lunger under My favorite things|
Do you know what I do a lot of? Read. Especially anything “wellness/health/nutrition/food” related.
I was super excited to see that all these 33 great books (I would have wanted to buy anyways) are now all grouped together into one bundle!
Look at just a few of these book covers!!
Each e-book is written by a talented author who knows what they are talking about! The recipes, tips and photos are just amazing!
Here are the list of book you will receive for only $39!!
Paleo, real food, grain free & coconut oil cookbooks
- I Love Real Food Cookbook ($12) by Svenja Trierscheid @ Paleo-Foodporn.Blogspot.de
- Beyond Grain & Dairy Cookbook ($17) by Starlene Stewart @GapsDietJourney.com
- Grain Free Meal Plan Cookbook ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
- Well Fed Cookbook ($15) by Melissa Joulwan @ TheClothesMakeTheGirl.com
- Cooking with Coconut Oil ($20) by Jennifer @ HybridRastaMama.com
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook ($10) by Abel & George Bryant @ CivilizedCavemanCooking.com
Lacto-Fermentation, pantry overhaul & freezer guide
- Restocking the Pantry ($10) by Kresha Faber @ NourishingJoy.com
- Lacto-Fermentation ($20) by Wardee Harmon @ Gnowfglins.com
- Freezer Cooking Guide for Grain Free Meal Plans ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
Indulge in treats without feeling guilty
- Indulge: 70 Grain Free Recipes ($25) by Carol Lovett @ DitchTheWheat.com
- Toadally Primal Smoothies ($10) by Todd Dosenberry @ PrimalToad.com
- Paleo Ice Cream ($10) by Ben Hirshberg @ BenHirshberg.com
Give birth, nourish your newborn, then educate him/her on real food
- Real Food Nutrition for Kids ($20) by Kristen Michaelis @ FoodRenegade.com
- My Buttered Life Baby Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- Nourished Baby ($19) by Heather Dessinger @ MommyPotamus.com
- Unbound Birth ($5) by Jenny Yarbrough @ UnboundBirth.com
Heal PCOS & boost metabolism
- PCOS Unlocked: The Manual ($24) by Stefani Ruper @ PaleoForWomen.com
- Eat for Heat ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
Simplify, live exuberantly, camp w/ your family & play music
- 3-2-1 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living ($5) by Lorilee Lippincott @ 321-Stop.com
- Family Camping Handbook ($7) by Katie Kimball @ KitchenStewardship.com
- The Musical Brain ($3) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- Exuberant Animal ($10) by Frank Forencich @ ExuberantAnimal.com
Paleo time: travel, myths, cleanse, start anew or go wild
- 30 Day Intro to Paleo ($15) by Bill & Hayley @ Beta.Primal-Palate.com
- The Wild Diet ($17) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- 12 Paleo Diet Myths ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
- 21-Day Paleo Cleanse ($24) by Neely Quinn @ PaleoPlan.com
- 21 Myths About the Paleo Diet… Debunked! ($19) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
- Eating Out and Traveling on the Paleo Diet ($15) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
Take care of your skin homemade style & heal acne
- Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Cure Your Skin Compulsions ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Guide to Homemade Skincare ($19) by Roxanne King @TheHolisticMama.com
- My Buttered Life Gift Giving Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- My Buttered Life Summer Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
Sale ends January 14! So you only have a few more days to snatch up this offer!
I was in the middle of typing up a update post about my life when, I remembered that this bundle only has a few days that its on sale. I decided my post can wait a few more days
Do you want to know my favorite books? I have been eyeing many of them, especially…
Lacto-Fermented: Just simply because I have a love for fermenting.
GAPS friendly cookbooks: (Beyond Grain and Dairy-free & Freezer cooking guide for Grain Free Meal plans). Well this is a blog about Gut healing.
Paleo crockpot cookbook & Paleo ice-cream: Oh how I LOVE my crockpot this time of year..and of course ice-cream in the winter is the best!
Well Fed Cookbook: This book has great reviews and does not disappoint!
The Musical Brain: My whole family (ahem… except me) is very musical. I love to listen to them sing and play music. I love the brain stuff and am fascinated by the connection.
Real Food Nutrition for Kids and Unbound birth: Anything to do with babies and kids is a must-read for me. Can you tell I like little kids?
Eat for Heat: Lots of people who were once on the GAPS diet and did not heal tend to like what Matt stone has to say…I want to see what they are all so crazy about..don’t you?
What will be your favorite book?